In Indian market, Samsung has announced the launch of its new Android based smart phone named, Samsung i899 Galaxy. Samsung has already launched the device in US, Europe and China. Samsung i899 Galaxy has stylish looks and is expected to appeal the Indian customers. The Samsung has tied up with Reliance Communication to offer the device on its CDMA network in the country.
Feature of Samsung i899 Galaxy:
- It has a 3.2 inches resistive touch screen with a resolution of 480×480.
- It also features a 3.2MP camera with LED flash.
- It comes with an internal memory of 230MB which can be expanded up to 32GB with a microSD card slot.
- It offers WI-FI and Bluetooth connectivity and for navigation it offers GPRS support.
- It weighs only 128 grams and is available in black color.