Samsung i8510 INNOV8 is quad-band GSM with 3G. It has 8-megapixel camera with lots of options and VGA video recording. The camera also features the ability to take panoramic photographs, and uses the handset’s built-in GPS receiver to geotag photos with location information. It supports DivX playback and features stereo speakers, WiFi, aGPS, 2.8″ screen and optical mouse.
The i8510 INNOV8 offers 16GB of built-in memory in addition to a microSD card slot for even more storage options. Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP support for stereo headsets makes wireless music possible.
Pros Of Samsung’s latest Smartphone i8510 INNOV8:
- It uses Symbian 9.3 S60 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 2
- 2.8″ 16.7 million color QVGA TFT, 320×240 pixel resolution
- Its Size 106.5mm x 53.9mm x 17.2mm (3.9″ x 1.9″ x 0.6″)
- GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSDPA/WiFi, GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, WCDMA 900/2100MHz
- Camera 8 megapixel
- Bluetooth2.0 with A2DP
- Memory 16GB internal, microSD card slot
- Battery Life is Estimated 13.8 days standby time, Estimated 5/8.5 hours talk time (3G/GSM)