This lightweight mobile phone also packed in a liion1300mAh battery that offers quite satisfactory talk time and standby time.
HTC Freestyle comes built-in with a TFT touch-screen of 3.2nchs including Sense UI and a camera of 3.2mp that offers up to 2048.0Ã—1536.0 pxls image resolution alongside the facilities of video and digital zoom. Driven by the Qualcomm MSM 7225, 528 MHz processor the device also comes preloaded with a new Brew Mobile OS.
The HTC Freestyle mobile phone looks quite cool with its avant-garde features and leading-edge technology. The phone book of the HTC Freestyle can store in practically unlimited data calls and entries, while its expandable memory of around 32GB. The memory is expandable via MicroSD card slot.
HTC Freestyle offer support for Bluetooth & miniUSB v2.0, while in data modes wise it provides support for EDGE, GPRS, 3G and HTML browser.
Features Of HTC Freestyle:
- It has a Display of 3.2-inch 320×480 HVGA resolution Capacitive touch screen
- It has a Processor-Qualcomm MSM 7225, 528 MHz
- It Operates on Brew MP (v. 1.0.2) OS
- It has Internal Memory of 256MB/RAM and Â 256/ROM
- Network: Dual mode HSPDA/UMTS (Dual-band 850/1900MHz and GSM/GPRS/EDGE (Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900Mhz)
- It has a Internal GPS antenna
- It has a 3.2 MP Color CMOS with fixed focus camera
- It has a USB 2.0 with high speed client
- It comes with a liion1300mAh battery with talk time and standby time.