Samsung Galaxy Nexus i515 is the non-GSM version of the Galaxy Nexus. This phone is better suited for the people that use the Internet more than anything else. Samsung Galaxy Nexus i515 phone has a super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 16 million colors and and an oleophobic surface. This phone has an internal space that varies between 16 and 32 GB.
Samsung Galaxy Nexus i515 screen itself is 4.65 inches big and the resolution the screen reaches is about 720 x 1280 pixels. It has 5 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, touch focus, geo-tagging and face detection that can easily photograph at resolutions as high as 2592 x 1936 pixels. There is also a secondary camera on this phone 1.3 MP camera. This phone runs on Dual-core 1.2GHz Cortex-A9 CPU accompanied by a TI OMAP 4460 chipset. it runs on latest Android OS version, Ice Cream Sandwich.
Samsung Galaxy Nexus i515 Features
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors,720 x 1280 pixels
- Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9 CPU, TI OMAP 4460 chipset
- 5 MP, 2592×1936 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Internal 16/32GB storage and 1 GB RAM
- Standard battery, Li-Ion 1850 mAh