Samsung Galaxy Cooper/Ace GT-S5830 smartphone would be branded as Galaxy Cooper in India. Galaxy Cooper/Ace will be a step higher version of Galaxy 3 GT-S5800/GT-S5801 model. Samsung Galaxy Cooper GT-S5830 comes with a 3.5-inch HVGA (320×480) capacitive touchscreen.
Samsung Galaxy Cooper/Ace GT-S5830 smartphoneÂ packs with a 2GB microSD card and one can add up to 32GB microSD card for additional storage. Galaxy Cooper will run Google Android 2.2.1 Froyo version with Samsung’s proprietary TouchWiz 3.0 UI layered on top of it. For good quality imaging, Samsung has packed a 5 megapixel camera with autofocus and an LED Flash. This phone supports quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE networks, which offer up to 7.2Mbps speed for HSDPA data connections. Apart from that, GT-S5830 has Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n) and Bluetooth 2.1 support too.
Galaxy Cooper GT-S5830 will integrate Gmail, Social Hub, Google Maps (Latitude, Places and Navigation in Beta) and Android market.
Features of Samsung Galaxy Cooper/Ace GT-S5830:
- Dimentions – 59.9 112.4 11.5mm (113g)
- Display – 3.5 320 480 HVGA 16M TFT
- it runs on OS Android 2.2.1 (Froyo)
- It runs on 800MHz Processor (MSM7227-1 Turbo)
- it has a Battery (Standard) Li-ion, 1,350mAh
- It has Camera 5.0 MP AF / LED Flash
- It has Multi-touch zoom
- It has Integrated E-mail Gmail, MS Exchange ActiveSync