Samsung to launch the Galaxy Y Duos the first dual-SIM smartphones. Samsung Galaxy Y Duos is another Samsung Galaxy Series mobile with Android v2.3 Gingerbread OS. The two SIM cards mean you have got two phone numbers at your disposal, one for work, for instance, and one for your personal.
Samsung Galaxy Y Duos will be an addition to the market with Dual SIM feature. Samsung also announced that Galaxy Y Duos will be available in stores from January 2012.
The Galaxy Y Duos is an all-touch Android 2.3 Gingerbread setup with a 3.1-inch QVGA screen, a 3-megapixel fixed-focus camera, and the Android works. It also has a 1,300mAh battery. It has 832 MHz processors, 320×240 resolution displays.
Features of Samsung Galaxy Y Duos:
- Dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
- Android v2.3 Gingerbread OS
- 832 MHz Processor
- 3G: HSDPA: 7.2Mbps
- 3.14′ inch Capacitive Touchscreen Display and Resolution 243 x 320 Pixels
- Samsung Touchwiz User Interface
- 3.0 Megapixel Camera with Geo taggging, Panorama Shot, Smile Shot
- Internal 384MB RAM, 512MB ROM , 2GB Memory Card Free and it can be Expandable up to 32GB
- GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v3.0, Micro USB v2.0
- 1300 mAH Li-Ion Battery