This phone is an absolute stunner to look at
* A nice shiny blue trim sits along the long edges and curves its way round to the back of the phone.
* The screen itself measures 2.2in diagonally.but it is large enough for what is on offer here, and as ever with Sony Ericsson the TFT is sharp and bright, the 240 x 320 pixels clear.
* Sony Ericsson has thrown in a motion sensor so that when you twist the phone in your hand the screen swivels round.
* As ever this is great for things like photo/video viewing and web browsing.
* Battery life was reasonable.
* Sony Ercisson quotes up to nine hours of GSM talk and 385 hours on standby.
* There is a front-facing camera for video calls, while the main camera shoots at up to 3.2-megapixels
wow!! seriously the gaming scene in India is heating up.
A month after Nintendo announced its Indian launch of the Wii and the handheld gaming device- the Nintendo DS.
Next, Sony has also announced a new addition to its lineup of gaming devices for the Indian market. This time it’s in the form of the Playstation Portable 3000 (PSP 3000). The Indian launch was announced in Mumbai this weekend by Sony and the price for the PSP 3000 will be Rs. 9,490.
* The newest avatar of the PSP that was originally launched in Japan in October.
* The new PSP features a better screen that Sony promises offers better colors and is overall more aesthetically pleasing to the eyes. It also features an anti-glare screen.
* It can also be used as a communications device thanks to its Wi-Fi compatibility.