Pros and cons of HTC Desire P
HTC had announced the HTC Desire P Phone.It had comes with a 4.3-inch Super LCD 2 touch display. It runs on 1GHz dual core processor with the assistance from 768MB of RAM. It has 8MP rear-mounted camera. It also comes with Android 4.2 Jelly bean os with HTC Sense. It has Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with Glonass antenna etc.
Pros of HTC Desire P:
- 4.3-inch Super LCD 2 touch display 480 x 800 pixels
- Android 4.2 os with HTC Sense
- 1GHz dual core Processor
- 768MB RAM and Internal memory of 4GB, can be expandable upto 32 GB through Micro SD
- 8MP rear camera.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with GLONASS antenna
- 1,620mAh Battery.
Asus has announced the Nexus 7 tablet in India. The Nexus 7 tablet comes with Android Jellybean operating system. It has Nvidia Tegra 3 processor with 1 Gb RAM. It comes with HD video playback and Nexus 7 3G version and Wi-Fi version also available at different cost. It can be used upto 10 hours of Web browsing or e-reading. It has up to 300 hours of standby time.
Asus Nexus 7 tablet
Asus Nexus 7 tablet Specs:
- 7-inch display
- Android 4.2 Jelly bean OS
- Nvidia Tegra 3 processor
- HD video playback
- 3G and Wi-Fi version available.
- More Battery time.
In a recent Mobile World Congress in Barcelona showcased the a smartphone battery that can be used several weeks without any recharge. It only needs recharging after several days or weeks.
E Ink, the manufacturer of electronic paper displays prototypes of two phones, which runs on Android os showcased that the smartphone battery that can be used several weeks without any recharge. The battery life on the prototypes was said to last up to a month or several weeks of normal use.
Russian manufacturer Yota also show cased off its dual-screen smartphone, which it claims will have a much longer battery life. There will be no drain in their phone’s battery during sleep mode. The phone draws battery power only when it is redrawing the screen.
Lava Xolo B700
Lava had launched a new Smartphone named as Xolo B700. The Xolo B700 is a low-priced budget smartphone. It is the first phone of the new B-series of Lava smartphones.
The phone has a battery which is of 3450 mAh. It has a big standby time which make this Smartphone a unique and trend setter.
Lava Xolo B700 Specs:
- 4.3 inch Screen display with 540 x 960 pixel quality
- It Comes with a android Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- It has SGX 531 GPU PowerVR
- 512MB RAM,
- It has 4GB internal memory and can be extended up to 32GB external memory
- 5 Mega pixel primary camera with auto focus and 0.3Mega pixel secondary camera.
- 3450 mAh battery
Lenovo had launched a brand new smartphone named as Lenovo S920. Lenovo S920 is looks similar to HTC One. Lenovo S920 comes with a big screen with 5.3-inch 720p HD display and runs on the Androids 4.2 Jelly Bean OS. Lenovo S920 comes with a quad-core 1.2GHZ MediaTek processor.
Chinese technology Electronic product manufacture giant Lenovo announced the new smartphone product and it had been launched only in china, and in rest of country is still unknown.
Lenovo S920 Specs:
- 5.3-invh HD display With 1280x720p display
- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- MediaTek quad-core processor with 1.2GHz
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal Storage with external memory expansion Via microSD card
- 8.0-megapixel Camera in rear end and 2.0-megapixel in front end.
- 2,250 mAh Battery
Next Generation Technology
The next generation technology is Google Glass. The Google Glass is the whole new gadget and most expected gadget in this modern world. It can perform various day to day tasks through voice command.
Google Glass will show you text messages as well as emails you receive and allow you to reply to them. The device will provide appropriate replies on the small screen in front of your eye through voice commands instead of fingers touching a display screen of today’s Smartphone.
Some of the features are:
- It gives you alternate routes if there is traffic on the way
- It give you weather updates periodically
- The glasses include a tiny display screen attached to a rim above the right eye
- Google Glass will make it easier for people to take pictures or record video live and share the video live to friends through social networking site.
- The Google Glass features built-in camera, microphone and speaker technology and wireless connections.
- Another new and better features is, Google Glass translate a phrase or sentence from one language to another and speak that out to you.