Micromax had launched new Smartphone named as Canvas Turbo. It comes with a 5.0-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) CGS (Continuous Grain Silicon) IPS display.
Micromax Canvas Turbo powered by 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589T processor and runs on Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean). It comes with an anodised aluminium body to boost signal reception.
Micromax Canvas Turbo run on 2GB RAM. It has 16GB built-in memory (non-expandable) and 2000 mAh battery which can run the smartphone under standby mode for 105 hours. It has a 13-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera similar to the Canvas 4.
The smartphone features smart gesture controls wherein the user can simply flip the phone upside down to activate the silent mode or raise the the phone to the ear to answer it.
Specs of Micromax Canvas Turbo
- Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6589T quad-core processor
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD CGS IPS display
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) with Dual Standby
- 13MP auto focus camera with LED Flash and 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
- 2GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory
- 1080p Full HD video recording
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, aGPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio,Light Sensor, Motion Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Magnetic Sensor, Gyroscope Sensor.
- 2000 mAh battery