Pros & Cons of Latest 3rd Generation IPod shuffle
* Supports multiple playlists
* Can navigate thanks to Voiceover controls
* Supports Apple Lossless files
* Good sound and volume.
* No controls on iPod
* Navigation more difficult than in the past
* Battery charge poorer than in the past
* Tiny switch on top of iPod difficult to manage with adult fingers
* Must pay for adapter or compatible headphones if unhappyÂ Â with included headphones.
* Lack of controls on the iPodâ€”is more difficult to use
* Controversial control makes the ipod shuffle more clumsy. Â Pressing to traipse through multiple items in a playlist is clumsy. Not only is it likely some users will forget which combination of presses transports them from place to place. I suspect a lot of 3G iPod shuffle owners will forgo all this button pushing.