HTC EVO 3D comes with the Gingerbread version of Android, the HTC EVO 3D features America’s first qHD 4.3-inch display, as well as a powerful 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core processor.
The HTC EVO 3D smartphone also features dual 5-megapixel cameras, which can be used to capture both high-quality conventional and 3D images and videos, opening up new frontiers for user-generated content, social networking and streaming video.
HTC EVO 3D smartphone Features.
- It comes with Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread) Operating System
- It has 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, Adreno 220 GPU
- 3D LCD Capacitive TouchScreen with 16M colors
- 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot capability, supporting up to eight Wi-Fi devices
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- 5.0 Mega Pixel inbuilt camera and 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera for video chat.
- Android Market for access to more than 150,000 apps
- 1730 mAh Li-Ion Standard Battery
- Google Mobile Services
- Stereo Bluetooth 3.0
- 3G, GPRS 114 Kbps, EDGE 560 kbps, HTML Internet Browsing
- Sprint’s unique implementation of Google Voice
- Corporate email (Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync)
- 4GB internal memory
- Expandable Memory- 32 GB Micro SD/Card Slot
- 1GB RAM