Samsung Pixon12 (M8910) world’s first GSM Mobile handset with a 12 MP camera and full touch screen functionality.
Samsung India the leading mobile phone maker, today launched the Pixon12 (M8910) in the Indian mobile phone market.
Samsung Pixon12 enables users to easily organize and manage photos with multiple ways of sorting by tags, file names, ratings, and time. The Pixon12 comes packed with a host of functions which enable consumers to easily capture, browse and share their images on the move- all on a brilliant full touch 7.9 cms AMOLED screen. This phones high-connectivity functions including Wi-Fi and HSUPA capabilities mean that users photos can be shared to their friends in no time. The Samsung PIXON12 is priced at Rs.29,990/-
Features Of Samsung Pixon12:
- Samsung Pixon12 also features fast image saving for next shot, so users can move to next shot within around 2 seconds.
- The Pixon12 Mobile phone provides the best photo quality by adopting innovative camera features.
- With Touch Auto-Focus (AF) tracking, users can simply select focus point with the touch of a finger.
- The Smart Auto feature allows users to capture the perfect images as the camera automatically changes the scene and mode based on its object, background and lighting.
- Images taken on the Pixon12 boast digital camera quality due to the phone cameraâ€™s superb lens and Xenon flash.
- The 28mm wide angle lens on the Pixon12 also allows a better perspective and more full capture of a scene for consumers.
- In addition, the multi-selection feature enables users to pull up images in groups rather than one by one, making viewing and editing photos much easier.
- With Samsung Share Pix, the Pixon12 lets users easily upload images and videos to popular social networking sites such as Facebook, Picasa, Flickr, MySpace, Photobucket, Friendster.
- Speedy access to the camera mode, fast shutter speed and quick browsing, face tag and photo tag sorting are some of the key factors that consumers are looking for in their mobile phone cameras.
- The Pixon12’s brilliant 7.9cms AMOLED has a contrast ratio of 10,000:1 providing power-saving features which increase battery life.