Intex to launched its next generation dual-SIM mobile phone V Show IN8810 with a built-in projector.
The new Intex device V Show IN8810 is a new addition to the list of Smartphone devices having in-built projectors. Earlier this pico projector based handset from Samsung comes with an AMOLED touch screen and costs around Rs 38000 in the Indian markets. The new Intex device V Show IN8810 seems to give a cheaper option with added features.
Features of Intex Smartphone device V Show IN8810:
* The Intex device can support 36 inch screen size for projection.
* It can survive 3 hours of continuous projection with its fully charged battery.
* The projection lamp with the V Show IN8810 is based on LED technology and offers perfect performance till 20000 hours of projection.
*The 3.2 inch display has multi-touch abilities while the 64 MB internal memory can be extended up to 16 GB with its SD card slot.
* The rear camera assisted with an LED flash helps recording videos at 25 frames per second.
* It support video chat facilities, it comes with a front facing camera also.
* The device costs just Rs.12000.