Sony to release the new net book Slim Sony VAIO X in India. It is said to be lightest and slimmest one in the world.
Sony’s managing director informed that they are targeting to capture 20 percent share of the consumer notebook market by fiscal 2010.
Sony has also launched three new models recently, now they offers new netbook Sony VAIO X in two models VPCX113KG for Rs. 64,990 and VPCX117LG for Rs. 84,990 – both with one year international warranty. The Sony Vaio X is going to be promoted by Kareena as the brand ambassador. Though it has a slim and light, the new Sony VAIO X is can perform close to MacBook Air? Let us see the features of Sony VAIO X.
Sony VAIO X Features:
- Sony VAIO X comes with 11.1-inch LED Backlit display offering 1366×768 pixel resolution which is enough to playback 720p HD videos.
- Graphics support is offered through Intel GMA 500 mobile integrated graphics.
- Boasted as lower power Atom chips, processors support Intel Virtualization as well as Hyper Threading technology.
- Sony packs 2GB DDR2 RAM and 64GB SSD in the base model (VPCX113KG) while other model (VPCX117LG) has 128GB SSD storage.
- It Features Ethernet and VGA out ports, this VAIO X lacks HDMI out.
- Aluminum isolation keypad as proper spacing between keys and will remind you of unibody MacBook Pro keyboard.
- The track pad supports multi-touch gestures life flips, zoom and others.
- VAIO X weighs merely 655gms and is about half an inch thin.
- Battery packed by default offers 3.5 hours battery life in VPCX113KG model but with optional LL battery pack can boost battery life to 14 hours.
- The other VPCX117LG model gets 6.5 hours of battery life and can be boosted to 16 hours with optional LL battery pack.
This Post Has One Comment
Your link was add .. please my URL add of your site.. 🙂
Comments are closed.