Micromax Superphone Phone A85 comes with Android 2.2 OS, 3G, Dual Camera, Touchscreen, Dual Core nVIDIA’s Tegra 2 processor.
Micromax A85’s has primary USP, a dual-core CPU. Notably, the Superfone A85 also has a gesture control interface, something relatively novel in the market. Micromax has used a motion sensor to power an interesting user interface and is expected to get Android 2.3 Gingerbread pretty soon.
The Superfone A85 flaunts a 3.8 inch capacitive touchscreen display with WVGA 480×800 pixel resolution. The phone supports up to 7.2 Mbps download speed over 3G and also features WiFi, Bluetooth and A-GPS.
Superfone A85 has a 5 megapixel primary camera at the back that is capable of capturing good quality images but there is no LED flash. The secondary camera, with 0.3 megapixel, is present for video calling.
Micromax has packed a 1500 mAh battery in it.
Micromax Superphone A85 Specifications:
- 3.8 inch Capacitive Touchscreen display, 240 x 320 pixels
- Camera: 5MP Primary Rear, a .3 MP Secondary front for video calling
- Internal Memory 8GB + 512MB RAM and External memory Up to 32GB
- Battery: 1500 mAh Standard
- OS- Android 2.2 OS
- Processor- Dual-Core nVIDIA’s Tegra 2 processor
- USB, WAP/GPRS, Bluetooth