Sony Ericsson to launch Neo V smartphone comming soon. Sony Ericsson had recently announced its upcoming Neo V smartphone which comes sports a 5 megapixel camera.
The Sony Ericsson had mentioned that the smartphone will br launch in the month of October. The device will make its way to the Indian market. Smartphone seems is powered by a 1GHz processor and runs Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread. It includes the 3D sweep panorama.
It sports a 3.7 inch display (854 x 480 pixel resolution) with Sony BRAVIA’s reality display technology.
Features of Sony Ericsson Neo V:
- OS Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread
- 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 5 megapixel resolution and capable of recording 720p HD videos
- 16x digital zoom
- Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- USB devices like dame controllers
- Google Talk with Video Chat, 3D sweep panorama
- HDMI support, TV out
- 1500 mAh battery