Apple iPad 3 the new Apple tablet blessed with Retina display that touts outstanding 2048 x 1536 pixels resolution and maintains pixel density of 246 pixels per inches.
Wi-Fi version of new Apple tablet vomes with Apple A5X chipset that incorporates a 1 GHz Dual-Core ARM Cortex A9 CPU and a Quad-core dedicated GPU to deliver un-matched graphics experience.
Apple iPad 3 has a 5 MP rear facing camera with back-illuminated optics and f/2.4 aperture for better low light captures and high clarity images.
Apple iPad 3 also capable to shoot and playback Full HD 1080p videos and also packed with same 10 hours battery life.
Pros of Apple Ipad 3:
- 1 GHz dual-core chipset, dedicated Quad-core CPU
- iOS 5.1 on-board with Siri, Voice dictation
- Revolutionary Retina display, with 2048 x 1536 pixel resolution
- Full HD 1080p video record/playback
- Long lasting battery, up to 10 hours of life
- Wi-Fi capable, Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR
- Dual-cameras, 5 MP rear facing and front VGA
This Post Has One Comment
Apple iPad 3 looks quite exciting technology. Looking forward to owning and exploring it soon. thanks for the great post.
Comments are closed.