Samsung, a multinational company has launched its social networking phone Samsung Vodafone 360 H1 exclusively in partnership with Vodafone, a leading mobile network operator. Samsung and Vodafone believe that touchscreen Vodafone 360 Samsung H1 will deliver the ultimate Vodafone 360 experience to its customers.
Samsung Vodafone 360 H1 features:
* Â It comes with ARM Cortex A8 600 MHz, PowerVR SGX graphics.
* Â It has 3.5 OLED touchscreen, which offer crisp, bright 16 million colour display.
* Â In addition, the smartphones features such as 5 Megapixel autofocus camera with flash, additional camera for video calls
* Â It has GPS, Wi-Fi/HSDPA/Bluetooth 2.0, push email, HeadPhone Jack (3.5mm),
* Â It contains 16 GB internal memory and much more.
* Â This smartphone supports various video as well as audio formats, which includes MPEG4, XviD, H.263, H.264, MP3, eAAC+, WMA, AMR, and MIDI.
* Â The handset offers stand by talk time of up to 10 hours on 2G network and up to 6 hours 40 min on 3G network.
* Â The Samsung Vodafone 360 H1, which weighs only 134 g, runs on LiMo Operating System.