This phone is an absolute stunner to look at
* A nice shiny blue trim sits along the long edges and curves its way round to the back of the phone.
* The screen itself measures 2.2in diagonally.but it is large enough for what is on offer here, and as ever with Sony Ericsson the TFT is sharp and bright, the 240 x 320 pixels clear.
* Sony Ericsson has thrown in a motion sensor so that when you twist the phone in your hand the screen swivels round.
* As ever this is great for things like photo/video viewing and web browsing.
* Battery life was reasonable.
* Sony Ercisson quotes up to nine hours of GSM talk and 385 hours on standby.
* There is a front-facing camera for video calls, while the main camera shoots at up to 3.2-megapixels